Integration with MS Power Automate

Hi

Please add power automate… It’s crucial for all microsoft customers and to be in microsoft ecosystem.

1 Like

I’ve already posted, but I just want to say that it is not strictly necessary to wait for Monday to develop the Power Automate connector. Do what I do: pass your desired payloads back and forth between Make/Integromat and Power Automate/Flow using webhooks. POST is the way the web works.

MS Power Automate integration would be awesome! Is this something that may be coming in the near future?

1 Like

Please, please add integration with Power Automate!

2 Likes

This is definitely a value adding feature for my company also

1 Like

I found this connector:
mondaycom (Independent Publisher) - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

As it’s listed as an “independent publisher”, I’m wary of simply putting my API key into it. But was wondering if the community had any opinions on it?

1 Like

Hi @nksse,

Welcome to the community!

Per your question here is the contact information to the publisher of this connector. I probably wouldn’t do it, but that’s just me.

There is a website,: Seven Sigma Business Solutions – Seven Sigma Business Solutions

Whether that adds legitimacy or not ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah, I’m eager for a monday.com connector but still not convinced on this one either…

+1. We could use this for all the reasons listed above.

@monday-team Can anyone comment on if the Power Automate integration is on the roadmap for Monday? It would be super useful to thousands of us in the Microsoft ecosystem.

1 Like

Hi @dipro - I’m tagging you onto this thread as it seems this request\need has lost some visibility from Monday. @ErickE-monday.com seems to be no longer employed there. Can you give us a status update on this one? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey folks, we don’t have a planned connector with MS Power Automate at the moment.

Many integration tools have an HTTP module that lets you make custom API calls. Perhaps PowerAutomate has similar functionality that you can use instead of a monday-branded connector.

@dipro do you have a swagger file for your api that can be imported into postman?

Bumping this because, quite frankly, it’s a bit ridiculous that Monday and PowerAutomate aren’t able to connect. Integromat/Make has continuous timeout errors when linked out from Microsoft into Monday that this integration with PowerAutomate is absolutely necessary.

Please add this to the pipeline.

1 Like

I’m currently working on creating an integration between Monday and Power Automate. I know there’s been a lot of frustration in this community because of the lack of an integration between these two services.

I want to make sure the integration I create really solves your needs. If you have a specific feature you want to see in this integration, please reach out to me at oalbrecht@plugingenie.com so I can try and get it prioritized.

If you would like me to let you know when the integration is available in the apps marketplace, just let me know by sending me an email at oalbrecht@plugingenie.com. That way you can be the first to know about it and don’t have to keep checking the apps marketplace.

3 Likes

Developers in my team created custom integrations from power automate to monday.com that we use internally. We have submitted it to the monday app marketplace for review as a free app so everyone on monday.com can use it for free. The review from monday.com can take a few weeks.

I also had an indication from monday.com that an official integration is in their backlog. So there could be potentially three solutions including @oalbrecht . That should cater for the needs of the community I hope

4 Likes

@Maltiti , @oalbrecht - Thanks guys. I know the community would appreciate your efforts very much. Fingers crossed to have your solutions approved.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’m looking forward to seeing what your team created.

@Maltiti Have you heard anything on this?

Yes, Power Automate has a HTTP connector, but it’s premium.
If you manage to make your GraphQL request work in PostMan, you can get the raw JSON object corresponding and put it in Power Automate.
It should look like :

{
    "query": "Your GraphQL request here"
}

Beware, as your request is now inside double quote you must use \" instead, if you get any " in your request.
It works, I’ve done it.
It’s a little bit more tricky to upload a file, as it is not GraphQL but multipart form.