Integromat returns an item ID error

The webhook is created when an employee fills out a Feedback via an Elementor form.
The item already exists in the board, and its ID is inserted in the form as DEFAULT VALUE in one of the fields by setting a URL PARAMETER in Elementor.

I expected the UPDATE module to take the ITEM ID from its field in the form as a VALUE and update several fields in the specific item.

@Medint

I would recommend double checking that the item id exists in that board:

If it does, my next check would be to make sure that the item ID is what we see. One thing you might try is to use sum(2.fields: case_id: value) and check that it is returning the same number.

Jim - The Monday Man
:magic_wand: Column Magic :sparkles:- the magical columns toolbox app

1 Like

Hi @JCorrell!

I’m having the same problem with Make, and what I did was to put a Delay so Monday has time to have the Item created and so once the next module runs, it’s already there.

I’ve tried to put in delays of 30 secs to a minute, but it still listed the error - Missing value of required parameter ‘itemId’.

Obviously we can’t put in extended delays because it will affect our time to response KPI, so we do need it to be as instant as possible.

Is there a way to manage this?

What we’re doing here is we’re attaching file attachments to the Updates on an Item. The Item is definitely there.

Context: An integration from Freshdesk runs > New Ticket in Freshdesk > New Item in Monday. If it has attachments, it’ll continue to the first 30 sec delay, then searching the Monday item for that ticket, then another 30 sec delay to avoid the item ID error.

@ramen

I don’t think that the second sleep is of any value. I’m assuming that module 19 is where you are getting the item ID for module 32 to act on.

I’d have to see the rest of your scenario to offer any additional advice.

Jim - The Monday Man
Get Custom Apps, Integrations & Automations for monday