Is Emails and Activities Broken?

The Emails and Activities widget is very unreliable for me. Sometimes it’s completely blank, and other times it doesn’t log incoming/outgoing email at all. I was just wondering what the expected uptime is on this widget. I’d like to be able to rely on it for my team, but right now I have no idea if my expectations of at least 75% uptime are unrealistic. Does anyone else use this, and does it work for you???

Hey! This definitely sounds odd! We would love to take a look and see if maybe there’s a bug happening here. Would you mind sending our technical support engineers an email at support@monday.com about this? :pray:

Sure!

Andy Goulet
Operations Manager
dpict
andy@dpict.info
413-282-7192

Hey @agoulet , did you ever get this sorted out? I’d really like to be able to use Emails & Activites, but concerned about its reliability.

We set it up on a new board of ours about 6 months ago. It definitely seemed to be working initially. I’m not intimately involved in the day-to-day of this board, and when I went to update something there recently, I found that it hasn’t been logging emails :confused:

I really have no idea how long it’s been broken for. It could be a great tool, but reliability is a major concern. I’d love to hear others’ experiences.

Hi @max ! I didn’t end up using it for our boards, due to both reliability concerns and the fact that it wasn’t a great fit for our workflows. I’ve had some good luck using SparkMail to capture and store email threads. SparkMail lets you create a link to an email conversation that can be opened in one click on any browser. I found this was a good compromise that worked reliably and allows me to share select email communications in a more organized way, rather than a firehose of email communications.

1 Like