Is it possible calculated date/time in a formula column to convert to a date column?

in a formula column I add the date of start a calculated number of days. o.k.
Start Date : (Dez.12) + number (7) → (Dez. 19)
But now should the result (Dez.19) the enddate of a timeline (Dez.01-Dez19).
So my question- how can i change formula columns to date columns or is their anny possibility to “copy” the formula column to a date/time column?

2 Likes

Hey @thomas.flintrop ~ Welcome to the Community! :wave:

At this time, we do not have an internal means to take autoamtically information from a Formula Column and add it to a Date Column. You would need to manually enter these dates.

However, it sounds like the General Caster app might help you achieve what you’re trying to do with monday.com.

Do note that General Caster was not developed by the monday.com team. As such, we don’t have any control over its functionality – and do not provide support for setting it up. Our team has reviewed it against our security and privacy guidelines, but we cannot fully certify it.

If you do want to try it out, I’d recommend checking out the app details in the marketplace here: The monday apps marketplace. You can review the app’s documentation (and applicable privacy policies) and install it if you choose.

To learn more about security in the monday apps marketplace, check out this article: Understanding apps marketplace security

You can also contact @rob from the General Caster team for any questions you have about the app!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna​

1 Like