Is it possible to automate imports from OneDrive Excel Sheets to a board?

I am attempting to automate our inbound leads to a CRM board. I’m looking for the leads to be loading into an excel sheet on our cloud space and have it uploaded to a board on a daily basis? Is this a feature on Monday.com? I am on a standard package.

HI @shane.murphy :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

I’m afraid it’s not currently possible to automatically have data imported into the board within the native features of the platform.

That said, this may be something that you can achieve using an external integration, such as via Zapier or Integromat.
If you’re confident with using APIs, you could also create something using this to have your data imported.

We do have a specific area of the Community that is run by our developers if the API option is interesting for you.
You can read more and ask any questions on the API here: monday Apps & Developers - monday Community Forum

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

Hi Dani,

Thank you for the quick response. If our team were to develop an API, would we able to utilize it for own personal use (i.e. not disclosed to the community). Is there any cost implications for having this access/privilege on the platform? We do have an inhouse development team so I’d be interested in getting them involved.

Many thanks,

image002.png

|

|

Shane Murphy | Business Development Manager image003.png

e shane.murphy@asiaverify.com

w www.asiaverify.com

a 80 Robinson Road #08-01, Singapore 068898

|

• | - | - |

Instantly automate KYB/KYC/UBO processes with unrivalled access to primary sources across Asia

follow AsiaVerify LinkedIn | YouTube | News&Events

This message is being sent by or on behalf of UNSD Information Technology Pte Ltd (AsiaVerify) and is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential and AsiaVerify reserves all rights to maintain privacy in regards to this emails contents at all times. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

|

• |

~WRD037.jpg

image001.png

image006.png

image007.png

Thanks for coming back to me!

There’s no need to make this public, and using the API feature doesn’t have a cost associated with it.
Here are some resources to get you started with our API and developer framework.

API Documentation

Head over to our API documentation for a detailed look at our API, including a list of the operations to get and update data from your monday.com account.

Webinar: monday.com for builders

You can also check out our recent API webinar here, which goes through some API use cases and basic API calls.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Dani

Hi @shane.murphy :wave:

Just wanted to check in and see if you needed any more assistance with this?

If so, feel free to ask any additional questions you have - We’d be happy to help!

Best,
Dani