Law Firm needs help creating a process board to follow status of tasks on cases

When new cases come into the law firm the lawyer has to evaluate it and decide whether or not to keep it or turn it down. There are about 14 different tasks that need to be done to get all the info the lawyer needs to evaluate the new case. I am trying not to reinvent the wheel although I must have spent at least 50 hours trying to set up a board. Any suggestions?

Hi @JNo ,

I am a certified monday professional having an experience in implementing different solutions on the platform.

I would love to know more about your use case and discuss further.

Please feel free to reach out at aquibcs@outlook.com

Regards,
Aquib Zafar

I am new to Monday. Please explain what a “certified Monday professional” means?

It means that I am a professional monday expert along with many others out there providing services to implement the monday solution and training the customers on Monday platform.

what do you charge for your time?

Hi @JNo

Would an automation recipe like this work for you? You can customize each subitem by adding a title, owner, and a few other columns.

If you have not used automations before, here is the link from Monday to learn about creating and using automations. https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001222900-monday-com-Automations

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

@JNo ,
Sent you a DM for the same.

I would recommend the case to be an item and then the tasks can be subtasks. You can automation the subtask creation and someone already posted a screenshot to show how.

Thanks to Chaya and everyone above her. I trying out your suggestions.