Link to Ulysses Sheet on Mac using callback url

Hi, I see from the community you can create apps in Monday to link to external systems, but I’m not lolling to create something so complex. I’d like to be able to link to a Ulysses Sheet on my Mac by posting a link in Monday - Ulysses uses callback url to achieve this in other apps.

When I add the link in a comment or even as a link column, it does not seem to work.

Am I missing something obvious?

thanks,

Hi @Joe.lafferty welcome to the community!

While I’m not personally familiar with Ulysses, I’m not sure that simply linking the callback URL you mentioned into an item will accomplish what it’s meant to.

What’s your workflow? How are you looking to link these two platforms together? Is it that you want one line on your Ulysses Sheet to correspond with one item in your monday.com board?

Thanks!

-Helen

Hi Helen,
thanks for quick response.
we hold a lot of information in Ulysses sheets, which are shared over dropbox so the team has access to them. What we want to do is to post a callback url link in Monday so that others in the team can go directly to this sheet.
you may be right, I’m also asking on a ulysses forum if this is possible - or if the callback url only refers to each persons individual ulysses app on their Mac.
Joe

Hi Joe,

Ahh okay! I see what you mean. I would most likely check with Ulysses first?

In any case, I don’t believe you’re able to paste a callback URL directly into the “out-of-the-box” monday.com features without utilizing an app that you’re building.

However, I do think that there is most likely a link you can paste to a Ulysses Sheet just in the updates section of an item or something?

-Helen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.