Looking For An Expert To Help Sync Google Sheet to Monday Board

Looking for someone to help us sync cells in our Google Sheet to our Monday board. This thread looks like it may do what we require but we are unsure how to implement: Building a Google Sheets Integration

1 Like

Hey @MegaphoneNatasha,

Welcome to the monday.com community! I have looked into this a bit and I feel like CarbonWeb would be more than capable of achieving this goal for you.

We have worked with a wide variety of companies on many different components and I feel our experience would allow us to knock this out quickly for you. If you’d like to schedule a call to discuss the project please grab some time with me here: Ricky - Consultation

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hey @MegaphoneNatasha Welcome to the monday community!

I’d love to sit down with you and discuss this integration.
looking through that link you posted that all seems to be based on creating VBA/Macros, however I would suggest a different simpler route using integromat. I’ve helped lots of folks set up these types of integrations using that tool. If you are open to a different method than what was posted in that google sheets integration forum I’d love to help you out!

you can schedule a call with me here to discuss: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hi Natasha,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew