Meeting Template - how do i keep records of meetings?

Hi There
I am very keen to start using the Meeting template, which has the document and the action list. However once we have our first meeting, how do we keep a record of that document? Do I have to create a new one for each meeting?

Hi @HelenCC - Welcome to the community! Most of our clients have chosen to create an individual item (row) for each meeting date and then store that week’s meeting notes in a Files column. But if you prefer you could always just create a running document by copying over the templated part over and over each week and putting a date header above each week’s notes. Whatever you would find most convenient.

One of the best things about monday․com is how there are no absolute rules in how to use things - adapt it to your team and whatever works for you!

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner
CEO & Principal Consultant, Polished Geek

Book a Consultation with a monday․com expert: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

@PolishedGeek Hello, What kind of in-app purchase app that allows scheduling meetings and confirming attendance within each item on a shred basis (collaborating with others and once the meeting is created it automatically adds to everyone’s calendar who’re involved/mentioned just like it is in google calendar but in an integrated approach…i tried the embedded google calendar but it’s not free and it doesn’t have the feature of scheduling a meeting for each item individually, thanks.