Mirror column automate copy to a normal column (text or number)

Is there a way to create an automation where we can copy the result from a mirrored column of a board connection to a regular text or numbers column?

1 Like

hi @ilg-comex

There is an app that does this, more info from @Shamika_Khedkar from Work Perfect.

@ilg-comex

Column Magic is an app that enables many powerful functions including that.

Jim - The Monday Man
Get Custom Apps, Integrations & Automations for monday

Hi @ilg-comex ,
M2R can solve this problem. M2R essentially copies values from mirrored columns tonative columns. Here’s a quick explainer :slight_smile:

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Best,
Shamika

3 Likes

I tried it through the Magic app but I couldn’t understand how to do this process of automating the Mirror column for a text column or a monday number

@ilg-comex, If you would like help with our app, you can send a request directly to support@themondayman.com or fill out a request form at The Monday Man - App Support.

Jim - The Monday Man
Get Custom Apps, Integrations & Automations for monday

Hi, I seem to be having issues of the most NewBEE kind. I went looking for your app in the Marketplace and couldn’t find it. I tried searching for M2R and Work Perfect. Is this part of another app? I need this functionality and any help you can give is greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks,
AL

2 Likes

I am afraid this does not get it.

This is the closest I could find, and “Proposed” does not support mirror columns.

Same here … neither could be found on the app marketplace.

1 Like

Same here - couldn’t find Mirror to Real in the app market.

Is there a way to copy the mirror column data over to a new column. For example, if I copy a mirror column, I want to be able to see all the information pertaining to that item in a ID form view?