Mirror to Date Workaround

Hello,

I have a mirror column with dates that I want to populate to a due date date column. There is no automation that allows this. What is the workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @dedwards ~ Welcome to the community! :wave:

We do not have an automation that will fit these needs right now. However, you are free to vote for this feature to show your support for addinng it to the platform and even comment why you would find it useful here!: Using mirrored dates in automations

If this doesn’t fit your needs, something you can also try would be to use one of our 3rd party platform integrations to build your own automation:

Otherwise, if you are comfortable coding or have access to any developers, you can build your own automation using our API:

If you need additional support on our APIs or apps platform, I would recommend doing a search for your question in our developer community here. You can also post to the community to get help from other monday.com developers.

If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If this interests you, simply fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Thanks for the response.

Zappier doesn’t seem like it works within Monday, only with other Apps.

Integromat isn’t available from your App Marketplace.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.