Monday.com for managing quarantines

Hello everyone,

I’m Pedro, I am a monday.com referral partner and project manager who supports companies implementing monday.com and providing consultation and training.

This project is still in its viability phase, I have found interesting to share its concept in case it may be useful for anyone fighting COVID-19.

The main purpose of the project is to create a CRM within monday.com to monitor the health status and the needs of the people that may be infected by the virus and that have to be monitored during the quarantine and after it. It’s applicable to zones where populations are dispersed, and the monitoring of the disease is performed mainly by phone to check the existence of symptoms.

Due to the fact the HIPAA regulation in US has been relaxed, under some strict circumstances, the use of monday.com could be authorized even in pro plans for managing certain personal information. It’s advised to confirm this fact since this situation may change or depend on the region.

The whole process would contain 8 boards connected between each other’s. Depending on the health status and the required needs by the patient different task are created in other boards.

This is part of the flowchart of the process that was captured interviewing the responsible of the project.

The main board for quarantine management is envisaged as one item per patient, with columns dedicated to each status.

I hope it may serve as inspiration for fighting COVID19 with monday.com. Any suggestion will be welcomed.

Pedro

3 Likes

Hi Pedro,

Thank you very much for this. You have done some incredibly good research and analysis here that is very helpful. We have pivoted our company to create (free) technologies for those people fighting COVID-19. In particular, we are pulling together solutions and information for volunteer groups, both the groups themselves as well as advice for those people setting up the groups.

We have a FaceBook (@covid19volunteersupport) and Twitter presence (@covid19_group).

We have been looking at effective ways to utilise Monday’s capabilities in this fight.

Hola Pedro, great analysis and boards. Let me know if i could help in any way (testing, etc.) . Also based in Madrid

Ignacio

This is great and I could really see the benefits of using this method of tracking. Monday.com does have the ability to make your account secure to meet HIPAA security standards although it seems to cause some other problems with integrating your external website. If they could make this a setting for specific boards or even users it would be perfect.