Monday for the Mortgage Business?

Hey All

I just stumbled across Monday and had a question for some of you pros!

I own a small business mortgage brokerage. I was thinking about using Monday for our Loans in Process. It would be for our customers that decide they want to use our company, and we would use Monday to pass the loan through stages a-z between 3 different team members.

Instead of emails on updates of stages we can come to the board and know what needs to be done without having to email one another or unneeded communication and a central location to brief the customer on where their loan is in the process.

Based on this brief discussion does Monday sound like a good fit for a mortgage business.

I’m wondering it its possible to push some of the data from our CRM or a webhook to Monday VIA Zapier once the loan has been originated (the customer states they want to move forward) vs manually entering it into Monday.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi @rickyy - welcome! Yes, monday.com can be used for loan tracking and processing. You might find this case study interesting: Customer story: Citizens Bank | monday.com

You didn’t mention which CRM you are using, but you can use Zapier with monday. And you could have a custom app built to achieve exactly what you want, if Zapier isn’t quite what you need.

You can see Zapier triggers and actions for monday here: monday.com Integrations | Connect Your Apps with Zapier

Thanks for this info. We use Active Campaign. That would be great if I could push some of the data VIA zapier and a webhook into Monday vs manual data entry.

1 Like

We build Monday apps for real-estate firms to manage their clients. Have you found what you were looking for?

Hi @rickyy, very interesting initiative! did it work out?

In case you’d want to track live mortgage balances from bank accounts in the US, Moneylogz does exactly that. Could be another layer of automating for your business. Hope that helps!

For loan processes, Monday works wonders. It keeps everything organized and eliminates the email chaos. We’ve set up boards for different stages, just like you’re thinking, and it’s streamlined our communication beautifully. Clients love the transparency, and our team loves the efficiency.

I’m fairly new here myself and stumbled upon your post. I gotta say, your idea of using Monday for your mortgage brokerage sounds pretty solid. The visual representation of loan stages and the streamlined communication it offers could really enhance your workflow. Regarding integrating data from your CRM or via Zapier, I’d say it’s definitely doable. I have personally used Mortgage Broker Lincoln for a mortgage business, but I’ve seen some impressive integrations with other industries. The community here is super helpful, so I’m sure someone with similar experience will chime in soon.

We use mcom for mortgages/risk insurance and other financial products. We swapped from a CRM “designed” for advisers, to give us control. I was interested in how the commentors use this for clients; we purely use internally presently.