Monday Docs is here!

@weareborg Do you mean when you navigate to a board and hit Add View then select Files? I don’t see that yet but I think it’s maybe rolling out slowly? Any chance you’d like to share a screenshot for us :D?

I heard from @Danielle-monday.com that these new features are out:

• added the ability to embed a board and a widget in a workdoc (this is SWEET, in my opinion!) [use the / command to insert]
  • the ability to turn text in the workdoc to items on a board [highlight text and select the Create Item icon towards right side of the floating toolbar]
  • the ability to add a workdoc to the files column on a board

@jk193, no I was referring to point 3 of the list above:

The Doc “view” would be nice but quickly creating inline docs specific to a task is better imo.

Ah gotcha. Personally for our use case we’d prefer having a “Docs” tab as a view in the project to corral all notes about the project in one place but this is an interesting concept too!

Sure. We use the Live Collab and the Mind Map views for this overview. Know its not the same obv, but works well for us.

2 Likes

Are monday docs death? how can it be that after almost one year the docs cannot be searched? What is the point of writing non searchable documentation?

3 Likes