New Feature: Share monday workdocs publicly

Share your workdocs with the world! :star_struck:

You can now share you workdocs with anyone with a public link!

Collaborate easily on any Doc with colleagues outside the organization without leaving monday.com account.

Or share specific Doc without having to invite people outside the organization to your account.

To do this click the ‘Share’ button on the top right of your workdoc:
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 15.13.14

There you will be able to get the public link, copy it or re-generate it:

At any point you can turn the public link off and stop the access to it.

We would love to hear your feedback! Use the ‘Give Feedback’ option under the three dots menu to let us know what you think!

4 Likes

Great news!
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was waiting for this so glad to see it arrive but with one major drawback i see which is I saw in the help article the updates take up to 30mins to show up
I find that a little strange and at least for me makes it not reliable
I think the idea of a doc like this is to share it with say a external agency doing some work and you write a specification for them
or perhaps its a doc with specification you send to a client,

I would expect those changes to be live, if you make a mistake it would take 30mins to be corrected

So thats a kind of problem for me and i am sure for others, interested to here from others on that one

1 Like

I was excited to see this, thinking it would solve the ongoing issue of not being able to publicly share dashboards. Unfortunately, you can’t share widgets or boards in public Workdocs, so there’s still no way to share data from multiple boards outside of your organisation:

Image 2023-01-10 at 5.42.13 pm

Do you have any suggestions for this @Danielle-monday.com ?

1 Like

Over one year later and here I am thinking about how stupid this whole thing is.