Monday Projects ?! Pricing ? Included or not ?!

Hello,

Could someone give me the GOOD answer (the good link :slight_smile: ) to be sure of what I’ll pay to have Monday Projects ? Some pages (like this one : Travaillez à votre manière avec work management | monday.com) are showing it’s a product you can use separately from Monday work management. BUT I can’t find the price of this tool.

When I click on “products”, there is “work management”, “sales crm” and “Dev”.

I thought “projects” was perhaps included in “work managements”, but at the end of trial period, it looks like I need to activate both products separately.

So :

• what’s the price of Monday Projects ?
  • How to buy it ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Sinisan !

Welcome to the community! :muscle:

Monday projects used to be a separate product ( much like DEV and CRM currently are), but it has since been deprecated and its features are included in the Work OS .

You should be able to access anything that you want.

Let me know if I can help further!

Best,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

1 Like

…thank you for this automation solutions, but it’s really useless :slight_smile:

Hello @Giannis,

Thank you for your answer, which has helped me. Could you give me a page that gives this information explicitly?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will have to check to see where I can find the official announcement because it has been a while.

In the meantime, if you ask about this in Monday Support, I have no doubt they will help you and provide to you the exact announcement :slight_smile: .

Thanks!

1 Like