Monday to Sharepoint Integration

Hi! I am trying to create an automation through Make to download files from Files column on Monday.com and upload them to a specified SharePoint folder. Any idea how I can export all files on a particular board rather than just a single file with Asset ID.

6 Likes

Yes looking for this too!

1 Like

Have you found a solution?

Has anyone found an option for this yet?

Hi @mbakhishov ,

Did you find a solution for this? If not, we would be happy to assist you with the same. Because we have expertise in the Monday APIs, you can simply contact us at sales@constacloud.com where we can discuss it in detail and schedule a call.

Thanks & Regards
Tehziba

I’m not sure how to do this with Make, but I know it’s possible with Microsoft Power Automate, which is similar to Make. Sometimes companies have licenses to Power Automate, so I thought I would mention it, even though I know you originally asked about Make.

First, you need to add the Microsoft Power Automate app from the monday.com marketplace. Setup instructions can be found here: Getting Started | Plugin Genie.

Then, to create the automation flow to transfer files from monday.com items to a SharePoint folder, you can follow the tutorial here: Getting Item Files | Plugin Genie.

If you or anyone else on this thread has any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly via oalbrecht@plugingenie.com. I work for the company that created the Power Automate integration. I’ve helped other companies set up this exact flow and I would be happy to help you as well.

Hey Mahammad,

We can create a custom scenario in Make that loops through all the files on a specified board. This way, we can ensure that every file is transferred without needing individual Asset IDs. Set up the scenario to trigger when a new item is added to the board or at a scheduled interval. Use the “List Items” module to retrieve all items from the specified board. For each item, extract the file URLs from the Files column and use the “HTTP - Get a File” module to download them. Use the “Upload File” module in SharePoint to upload the downloaded files to the specified folder.