Using SharePoint as document mgmt. platform

Dear,

I’m new to monday.com and would like some insights on how common Office 365 habits can be handled by monday.com. We are currently using Microsoft Teams as our hub for collaboration within and outside our organisation. Teams uses SharePoint for document collaboration and storage. Functionality is quite extensive (versioning, commenting, online editing,…) compared to the Monday.com document ‘viewers’ I’ve seen. How can I keep using SharePoint as a document mgmt. backend for Monday.com. Just linking the documents would work off course, but I was wondering if there was a more tighter integration with the SharePoint platform available?
Thanks for your feedback!

Kind Regards,
Luc

8 Likes

Our organization starting looking into the same functions and we’ve found that by adding our Monday.com boards into TEAM Groups & Channels we can access each of them and stay better organized. It take a little configuring and testing but we’re excited to see what’s coming together.

We’ve tied into each Group/Channel OneNote, Sharepoint Files and now Monday.com so right from our TEAMS meetings or collaboration we’re able to get everything updated or created without having to have multiple programs open.

Hi @Rigo,
Thanks for your reply and reassuring message. I’ll dive deeper into that Teams integration. It would be great, if you could share some of your learnings setting this up.
Kind Regards,
Luc