More colors in status column

Bang on! This would be amazing and would align the colour schemes to our branding colours. Voted!

Can someone chime in on the difficulty to add more colors or a color picker? It seems like a lightweight add that would be a welcome addition.

Or does someone know of a Marketplace App that would add this functionality? I like Monday, but it feels like a Frankensteinā€™s monster of work arounds and add-ons.

I agree. We need more colors (labels)! There are times I am forced to use a multi-select column because the single-select doesnā€™t have enough label/color options. Unfortunately, you canā€™t run automations when an item is created based on multi-select columns, so Iā€™m stuck doing manual work. Itā€™s very frustrating.

It is essential that you add new colors to create new labels in the ā€œStatusā€ column. Interrupting certain uses of columns due to lack of resources is like suspending internal productivity which, in theory, is something simple for the team to resolve.

If you consider our opinion important, do so and we will have more positive results. Thank you Monday, I love you!

If the issue is color palette options, consider an alternative way to solve the problem. The real issue is we need single select columns with more than 40 options - and we probably arenā€™t using it as a status at that point. In all honesty, in this situation the colors probably have no connection to the selections being made. So maybe a new type of column (Single Select - Grayscale) would make more sense.