My new board does not have Emails and Activities

I just added a new board and I want to email my customers and Emails and Activities doesnt show up and I can’t add it. My other board have it and wwe’re ion the same account.

Why is’t it active on my new boards?

Hello @mark.stout .

Are you on the Work Os Product or on the CRM product?

On the CRM Emails and Activities are always on the contact view.

If that is not your case, I would suggest contacting monday support, as you should always be able to add the Emails and Activities view.

Best,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

I am on the CRM

Can you then see the Emails & Activities the way I suggested?

If not, you should contacte monday support, or let me know what you so I can help more.

Best,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @mark.stout,

The emails and activities cannot be added to a custom board made within the CRM separately due to templates.

However if you have the CRM, you can create that same board in Work OS and add the emails and activities there as a item View easily.

Let me know if that works for you.

Mike B
Automation Architect

Thank you, Mike!

Is Work OS and Work Management the same?

How do I leverage changes to statuses and timelines in the CRM that trigger emails when there is a status change or timelines expire?

Hi There!

Work OS is the same as Work Management and all of that can be done through outlook Integration and automations as well.

This is the stuff I help build and can partner with you on building as well. Feel free to reach out and we can show you!

https://www.axanexa.com/contact-us/

Looking forward to partnering!

Mike B
Automation Architect