My Work Tab 1000 Task Limit

Currently, we use the My Work tab to aggregate all client-specific tasks to specific account leads. Account leads themselves manage 6-8 clients, all with associated tasks planned out ahead of time throughout the year via different boards.

In it’s current state, if you go over 1000 tasks assigned to one user, Monday arbitrarily removes random tasks, most of which are current overdue tasks, which completely destroys the workflow of users assigned to these tasks. Ideally, tasks due several months from now would be removed rather than tasks due now so we can at least rely on accuracy of the My Work tab.

Quite honestly, it’s a very frustrating bug and will require a solution either on our side or Monday’s asap. Hoping Monday fixes this feature so we can continue to operate efficiently.

Hey, MyWork still has a ways to go to be really useful… my only suggestion for the existing state (limited columns and filtering) of MyWork is to limit assigning people to the current week/month/quarter etc… whatever gets you under 1000 tasks each. I expect this will add an additional layer of review each week/month/quarter to assign people. Not great, but better than losing random tasks I guess.