New Editing Permission on Board

Request to update the editing permissions within ‘board permissions’ for each board. Currently the options are…

1. Edit everything on the board
  2. Edit the board’s content without changing its structure
  3. Only edit items or subitems that users are assigned to
  4. Write updates on items only

I’d like a 5th option added, which would become the 3rd if added to above, which is “Only edit the board’s content”. Permissions for this new level would be… “What can be added / edited / deleted:”
Y - Items
Y - Updates
N - Views
N - Automations
N - Columns
N - Groups

With this permission, users can edit all content on the board, regardless of who it’s assigned too, but not be able to add/edit/delete any views or automations.

For us, this new user group would be used by all team members who are not managers.

also voting for this. It’s odd to me that board automations are included in standard member permissions on a board. Why would you limit column editing but allow automations to be edited especially with no extensive log or trash can for automations. We have a production board with over 150 active automation recipes and I somehow lost 20. I’m guessing it was a user with board owner permissions, but now I’m seeing that any user could still edit an automation without being an owner and there’s no audit trail.

And the permission to only edit items assiged to that user won’t work, because these users are account managers who are assigning projects to themselves and others.