Overwrite existing items

I have a Excel sheet with 220 rows and 45 columns so when I using item import in existing board for update the board 75 item does not set properly and it does not move to another group although I set an automation - when item is created move item to another group in same board.

Hi @HimanshuBarman!

Just to clarify, are items not correctly importing into your board? Or is this issue isolated to the automation not running correctly? Any further insight would be super helpful :pray:

Hii @BiancaT

Items are correctly imported into the board when I import an excel sheet with 200 rows, but only 120 rows migrate to the new group and 80 rows stay in the old group. These items’ status are also not set, and some automations operate sometimes but not always.

Hm - this might be something that our technical team needs to investigate. Before I advise reaching out to support@monday.com, would you be happy to share a screenshot of the automations you have set up?

Hi , @BiancaT I am sharing the Screen shots of the automation as well as groups in view you see as per automation when item is created in ABC so it will be move to XYZ but whole item is not move and their status also does not set properly.

we have to deliver all the requirements to the customer so please check and solve the issue as soon as possible.
image (2)

This is definitely strange and seems to be an issue specific to the automation recipe, particularly given that all items are importing into the group accordingly and its a matter of the items not moving to the specific group. Whilst I would love to assist in getting this resolved for you, it appears that our technical team will need to look further into this for you - if you reach out to support@monday.com you will be forwarded to our tech team. In order to fast track this process, it would be helpful for the team if you sent over a screen-recording of this behaviour in action - demonstrating the fact that items aren’t moving.

Additionally, please share the automation id in your email:

I really appreciate your help on this - keep me updated on how you go!

Hi , @BiancaT

Can we connect so I can easily show you the whole issue happening with board and groups.

You’re welcome to send me a private message, however I do want to be transparent that in the event that this is a bug I am afraid you will need to reach out to support so our technical team can engage in some investigating on the backend :pray:

@BiancaT
Thank you so much for your assistance. The set status issue has now been solved, and all of the status are set correctly. Nevertheless, the item move issue has not been solved. Could you kindly speak with your team about it, as we need to provide the board in one day.
status are not set properly every time.

@GalErlich @eyalsch

Thank you for the update - I am glad to hear one of the issues has been solved! As for the automation issue, this is one that our technical team will need to investigate as it seems this is requires a more in depth investigation that I cannot facilitate through the community forum I am afraid - my apologies! As mentioned in my reply earlier, if you reach out to support@monday.com they will forward you over to our tech team. In order to fast track this process, it would be helpful for the team if you sent over a screen-recording of this behaviour in action (you can use loom.com), simply demonstrating the fact that items aren’t moving. Additionally, please share the automation id in your email:

You’re also welcome to mention you spoke with me via community :pray: