"PDF Me!" Button

Can someone tell me the purpose of the “PDF me!” button that pops up on the tables? It’s in the way. If it has no purpose, I’d like to get rid of it. If it allows me to convert my boards to PDF, please tell me how to do it. Thanks

Hey @Tammynikki,

Can you please send over a screenshot of this button/message so I can get a better understanding of when/where this pops up? :pray:

Absolutely. Here you go.

1 Like

This comes up whenever I hover over the second column in any table.

Thanks for sending this over Tamara - transparently I have not actually come across this before! Please let me follow up with our internal team and get back to you as soon as I can - thanks in advance for your patience :pray:

Okay. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Bianca

The button no longer pops up. It has been resolved. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh great to hear! Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Hi. I spoke to soon. The PDF Me! button is back. Please help. Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Tammynikki this is Sami from the DocuGen team. The reason you see the ‘PDF me!’ button is that you have installed the DocuGen extension for Google Chrome. The extension works as a free light-weight alternative to the full DocuGen app and allows you to generate documents from your monday.com boards.

If you’re interested to see how it works, check our help articles here or drop me a word: https://support.docugen.io/hc/en-us/categories/9340623419026-DocuGen-Lite

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying this behaviour Sami! @Tammynikki, let us know how you go :pray:

Found it! Thanks, Sami.

1 Like