Permissions to give contractors you want to have editing capabilities

We are a small company working on a video about a project. We are hiring a few contractors to do the editing and animations. I would love to use Monday.com to manage the project so that we end up with all the clips of the footage well labeled and easy to use and find, given that is the bulk of the work that the contractors will be doing before they put the video together. I am not sure I understand how best to manage this. It will entail the contractors needing permission to do all things on this board – manipulate everything. I can’t remember exactly how billing works with new members vs. new guests vs. I don’t know. What is the best and most economical way to set up their membership/permissions? Thank you.

Hey Emily!

If you are on a Pro plan, you can add unlimited number of Guest users for free!

This would be the best way to add contractors to your account so that they can do everything without being able to change your account settings or see billing info.

You will want to make sure the boards they’re working with are Shareable Boards because Guests can only use Shareable Boards but they have all the same abilities within those boards as a regular Member on your account.

Does this help? Feel free to send us a DM on Twitter @mondaysupport if you want to chat further! :blush: