Popup view has columns in a different order

Hi,
We’ve recently started using Monday and on the whole like how it works.
One thing I’ve encountered recently relates to the popup view and the order of the columns.

For context…
Say we have in the master board columns A, B, C, D and E.
The various groups in the board detail pipeline stages for us, and in each group are the projects at those stages.
I have my workspace that contains a dashboard pulling information from the Master Board.
If I look at one of the items on my dashboard and open the popup for that project.

The issue is, if I add a column somewhere on the master board, it appears in the popup in the correct place (A, B, C, C2, D, E).
If I move a column on the master board (to say A, B, D, C, C2, E), it appears in the original location on the popup.

Is there some form of refresh, sync I need to carryout.
This occurs on both the desktop and web apps.
I’ve logged out of all instances of the app, restarted the desktop app, viewed the boards in Safari’s Private View.

Any suggestions?

Hey Matt,

Sorry you’re experiencing this behaviour - I’d love to get a better understanding of your set up so I can understand what might be happening on your end.

Are you able to share a screenshot of the pop-up you’re referring to here? I assume this is a specific widget in the dashboard, but I want to be sure.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers Bianca,
It appears to have resolved itself.

Will monitor to see if it occurs again. It could just have been a syncing issue.

1 Like

Oh this is great to hear - thanks for the update! That said, do keep me updated incase the behaviour resurfaces :pray: