Private Folders

I’d like to have private folders where if I invite someone (a guest or member) to have access to the folder, then they have access to all of the boards within that folder. I’d also like to have this feature so that folders that not everyone needs to see can be hidden so it doesn’t clutter their workspace.

I’m having problems with my team because I have many boards and I want to organise them by departments, but all folders I create are visible for the whole team. It would be great to have the option to see folders private, share them or make them main so everyone can see them, but having the option to choose.

4 Likes

I think the new way of organising boards is pants, because in the old way you could do just this. IMHO There really ought to be the option to stay with the old way (as I am currently) permanently. I have a number of private boards that I use and organise them by group - for instance say ‘Hopes’ and ‘Fears’ - what interest is it to my team that i process either if all the boards within them are private?

We need the ability to hide Folders in a Workspace as well. We have certain Units in our department that only selected individuals are part of. Instead of having to make each Board private, it would be nice to make the entire Folder private, and hide it from the navigation list.