Publish a URL "Powerpoint-esque" of a Dashboard that Could then Be Set to Rotate Between the Widgets on a Team TV Screen

Picture this:

You have a home office, maybe even a team TV screen. Sure you use it for meetings where you can use TV mode and mirror your screen for everyone to see, but between times it sits unused.

What if you could display a team dashboard, one that rotated on a loop between widgets that anyone who passes by or looks up from their desk can know see live updates to important team metrics?

If dashboards could be published as a URL in this type of a format, you could set your smart TV to that URL and let it display the widgets on loop to accomplish just that!

This is exactly what we are looking for. Do we have any proposed steps on how to get this done?
I have seen the URL to the board that you can share and embed in your website. I have also considered embedding the link in my PowerPoint doc, but it will require manual intervention. Still looking for a solution

1 Like

This is also exactly what we want. We use board publishing to url all the time. But would very much use the dashboard published to url! Please scope this!