Pulse item numbers

One of my team members sent an email and copied a pulse email. It was the wrong pulse id/email. I am trying to find this item so I can delete the ‘update’ that would have been created from this. I have a pulse-# for the email he sent it to. Is there anyway to search pulse numbers to find the item?

Hello @LegalPM,

You can add an “Item ID” column to your board and then search the board for the pulse number.

I have over 200 boards across 8 different workspaces. I don’t know which board it went to.

hi @LegalPM

If this is just a single case I would do the following. As an admin: click Avatar > Developers. At the top of the page click the Developers dropdown a pick “API Playground”. In the left pane copy this text (don’t forget to fill in the your_pulse_id) and click the play button. The right pane will show the item’s name, the board name and the group name as queried.

{
  items(ids: your_pulse_id) {
    id
    name
    board {
      id
      name
    }
    group {
      id
      title
    }
  }
}
2 Likes

Thank you! This worked. Though, it would be great if there were a way to search across boards.
It would also be great if we could add columns to multiple boards at once - especially since they are all laid out the same. If we decide to make a change, we have to go into every board. But that’s for another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.