QuickBooks Integration for Monday.com

The QuickBooks integration is here!

We built this integration because, like many others in the community, we wanted to deeply connect Monday.com with our accounting tool of choice, QuickBooks.

The QuickBooks integration will give you the power to track all past and new invoices (along with their statuses), create and edit customers AND invoices, and other features that will save you time and money (mostly because you won’t have to buy Tylenol for all of those headaches!).

We run our business on Monday.com, and we automate a lot of our workflows on top of an iPaaS tool called Integromat (it’s like Zapier but more powerful). We have been helping clients automate their accounting workflows with Integromat for a while now, and realized that we could help more people by creating this Monday.com App.

We would love for you to try out the QuickBooks integration. All you need is a Monday.com account and you can set up a demo here!

Please expect this survey to take up to 6 minutes to complete. Once you finish, you’ll be able to book a demo to start integrating QuickBooks into your Monday.com environment!

Please give us feedback, we love learning and iterating to make our processes and products the best they can be!

1 Like

Thanks for posting this, I’m interested in learning more about this integraiton. I may not be your typical customer as I’m new to quickbooks, but as I’m consulting with other clients it would be great to have some information on this app and its capabilities to better advise my clients.

1 thing I filled out the form, but clicking the ‘Book a Demo’ button at the end doesn’t seem to work. Maybe I did something wrong, but clicking it multiple times still nothing happens…

1 Like

Hey @timlittletech! Thanks for filling that out. I will send you an email now to schedule a meeting :slight_smile:

I would like to hear more how this works with QBO

This was a year ago, does the integration exist?

1 Like

Is this for QuickBooks desktop or QuickBooks Online?

1 Like

Hi all!

Just wanted to post back here in case you didn’t get the notification that the QuickBooks Integration is now on the Monday Marketplace!

Click here to install.

Hello, we are so excited about the launch of this integration. Can we set up a call to understand how to use this app? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello !

Just to confirm, the integration of QuickBooks cost $95 a month. Is it just the integration or the integration AND the QuickBooks subscription ?

Thanks

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the monday .com community!

The monday dot com QuickBooks integration allows you to prepare invoices online quickly and easily and reduces the need for traditional accounting processes. With monday.com QuickBooks integration, it is possible for you to transfer payments, handle a large volume of numerical information, and track expenses with a few clicks. With this integration, you can drive seamless inventory and accounting management. Experts from the monday .com recognized partner can help you set up this integration seamlessly.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com

Amaury,

Our pricing is $95 for non-Monday Enterprise users and $145 for Monday Enterprise users. Discounts of 50% are available when paid for annually.

This amount is billed following a 14-day free trial, and the product allows you to connect to your QuickBooks account directly so that there can be a two-way sync between QuickBooks and Monday.

The integration facilitates an automated two-way sync between QuickBooks Online and Monday for customer and invoice records and connects directly into your Monday workspace.

In addition to this automated two-way sync, the product offers a plethora of other features such as AutoCreate Individual Invoices, AutoCreate Recurring Invoices, and the ability to send QuickBooks invoices to your customers, directly from Monday.

To start a free trial for the QuickBooks Integration, you can follow these steps (the steps take 2-3 minutes).

To see a complete overview of the product’s features and functionality, watch this video.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,
Platform Pioneers

@mrautomation I went ahead and got the free trial for your integration. However, I was unaware it was strictly for Quickbooks.com, not Quickbooks Enterprise.

Is there potential for bringing this to an enterprise level using quickbooks web connector?

And Monday Staff! What gives? Quickbooks is only the most popular accounting platform in the world with developer assets for this exact purpose? Kindly pick up the ball.

Hey Chris!

Right now, the product provides an integration between QuickBooks Online and Monday. While we do not yet have an integration with QuickBooks Desktop, we plan to deliver this soon, and we will be sure to inform you when that integration is completed.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions.

Best regards,
Platform Pioneers

Hi is this integration active? I wrote support a few questions but didn’t hear back.

Thank you

I am using Skyvia to integrate Quickbooks and Monday. Freemium product, simple and convenient

Hey @Bgoulish ! Yes, we’re still out there! Check us out on the monday marketplace! https://monday.com/marketplace/10000070

@daveknepper our app is for QuickBooks Online today https://monday.com/marketplace/10000070

Hey @emilyecline if you are still interested in getting user support please submit a form on our website! Platform Pioneers

@B.Town We are still active! Sorry we missed you! If you’re still interested in getting user support please submit a support form on our website. Platform Pioneers

Hey All!

Breaking the forum silence to let you know about the exciting things going on at Platform Pioneers!

We are working hard on improvements to our very successful marketplace app, the Integration for QuickBooks!

Easily sync your monday.com and QuickBooks accounts to save time, work smarter, and maximize your business’ data quality! Seamlessly manage invoicing and customers without ever leaving your monday account!

We’re offering an extended free trial to anyone who submits a support form with the code: BACKTOIQ1023

Submit your support form at platformpioneers.com/contact-us