Recurring/repeating tasks

Hi @Grzeg, we recently launched a new app “Schedule Recurring Tasks” just for these types of purposes. You can schedule task on per item basis with customisable time schedules. You can also set target group, status for the created item and also due date to x days post item creation date. Please check it out - monday.com: Apps Marketplace

If you want to see the app in action first checkout the demo here - Schedule Recurring Tasks | Demo

Hi @BrianQuestions, we recently launched a new app “Schedule Recurring Tasks” just for these types of purposes, which does not clutter your boards but actually make them when the right time comes. Apart from customizable time schedule, you can also set target group, status and due date to x days post item creation date. Please check it out - monday.com: Apps Marketplace

If you want to see the app in action first checkout the demo here - Schedule Recurring Tasks | Demo

Hi @klewis we recently launched a new app “Schedule Recurring Tasks” just for these types of purposes. You can set exact date when you want your task to repeat each year or month. Apart from that you can also set target group and status for the created item and also due date to x days post item creation date. Please check it out - monday.com: Apps Marketplace

Hi @awolberg, we recently launched a new app “Schedule Recurring Tasks” just for these types of purposes, which does not clutter your boards but actually make them when the right time comes. Apart from customizable time schedule, you can also set target group, status and due date to x days post item creation date. Please check it out - monday.com: Apps Marketplace

This doesn’t work for companies who want to see all the reoccurring task as a monthly view when resourcing out a month in advance. I want to see 2 months form now what time is available for my team. And having a reoccurring task that is generated only after the date has passed is not useful for us.

Hi @KylaB ,

We have an app in marketplace monday.com: Apps Marketplace which has a calendar view, which allows you to see all the scheduled recurring tasks in calendar view, so you can see which monthly tasks are going to come in next months. After scheduling the required tasks, you can open the board view “Schedule Recurring Tasks” and see this calendar view. You can watch this video to know more - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNGOSdrrIw

We really need this feature. I literally joined the community to vote this topic.
We need the feature to create one specific contact, mark a date of upcoming contact and simply set up a repetition of that date. Yearly contact e.g.
Automations are great, but that simplify the job a lot for users and sales people.

Hey Juan, I just release Recur which I hope solves the problem for you. If you give it a try let me know. tryrecur [dot] com

I agree that a feature like this is so needed! I am working in Monday for the first time and it baffles me that there is no recurring task feature AND the only way to implement one is to pay for a third party app through the marketplace. Repeating tasks are a basic function of project and work management.