Recurring Tasks troubleshooting

Hi All-
I am trying to set up groups of tasks (i.e. items) that will showing up on a recurring basis each day. I set up the automation: “Everyday duplicate the ” and it says automation is set but I do not see the task list get posted on subsequent days. Am I using the wrong logic for the desired outcome? Other suggestions? I am trying to create groups of tasks that need to occur on a daily basis on an ongoing basis.

@risemynd,

It’s unclear what automation you are using. Can you share a picture the actual automation?

I am using the recurring automation: then duplicate

I am selecting daily at 7am as the time period and the name of my group as the group. I am expecting it to then populate as a recurring group of tasks each day of the week but it is not.

Hey everyone!

We’ve been inspired by all these comments about creating this feature and good news, we went and created the app! :rocket: We’ve just launched Recurring Tasks, which now allows you to create recurring/repeating tasks in your monday.com boards. It is currently in Beta so please download it, give it a try and we would love to know what you think. :smile: I’ll also be more than happy to directly feed it back to our team!

Thanks,
Amalia