Reoccuring Tasks

Hi Monday Team,

I’m a new Monday user so if some of these feature requests are possible I apologize. I have had 50 reply emails with support so I feel confident that they aren’t.

PLZ don’t see this as a negative comment but the reoccuring tasks for boards + the automation center need some TLC.

1. Automation center gets messy super quick. Ability to folder, move automations inside the automations center + NAME your automations is a MASSIVE MUST. Some of our boards have 30+ automations + there is really no way to know what is what. For a productivity tool, this isn’t very productive.

2. I’m sorry if I’m mistaken but support has given me this answer (which is why I’m writing this feature request). Coming from Todoist, our accounting team was able to create reoccurring tasks to appear every day, month, year on a specific date (i.e. December 1st) which apparently you can’t do as the “every 12 months recipe” is from the date of creation. That does us no good.

P.S. Creating Groups of Items then duplicating them on a specific date doesn’t work either. That’s not a reoccurring task, these just bog down the board + visually distract the team.

1. It would be great if from the new pulse you could just type #everyMonday #everyDay + it would set that pulse + its settings to automate + reoccur.

Hope this helps.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Recurring/repeating tasks

18 votes have been moved. 7 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.

I understand where you’re coming from here @hlopezvc. I want to assure you that we are in the process of pulling together and keeping track of most if not all threads, however in an attempt to consolidate a number of floating threads (all under the same topic) and more efficiently address those critical missing features, we kindly request users to vote on the primary thread, if it isn’t too much trouble. That being said, your feedback has been noted :pray:

1 Like

Hi! We just wanted to let you know that your feature request has been successfully merged into the existing feature request Recurring/repeating tasks. By merging matching threads we are able to consolidate all the votes for better tracking and prioritization. It’s important to note that if you have voted on multiple threads under the same topic, only one vote will be taken in account. Thank you :pray: