See all assigned tasks in My Week without dates or deadlines

Unfortunately, the new MyWork solves almost none of the problems mentioned in this thread. People talk about needing a more compact view (MyWork fits 5 tasks on my browser window), and needing to view different team members’ tasks (you’d have to filter every board), and needing to see tasks in the configuration most helpful to the user (MyWork forces a date-assigned order).

The only thing MyWork solves is not limiting items to this week. But the ordering makes no sense and having to set filters for every board individually in order to see a clean task list… frustratingly tedious to filter and maintain. Honestly, MyWeek is better than this.

What we need is very simple: Starting with the current MyWeek… but expand the range a few weeks, and let me group/sort by status or date or board, instead of forcing “today,” “tomorrow,” etc. (which also takes a lot of space). Maybe there’s a separate section for items that a timeline indicates I should be working on, but aren’t actually “due” for more than 7 days. And Maybe allow people to create their own groups, so they can move items around Kanban-style.

2 Likes

Did you remove this option? It is no shown in monday.com labs for me

I’m also wondering if My Work was removed as an option. I’d like to try it out, as I’m having similar frustrations with my work being spread across many workspaces/boards and not being easily visible in one spot. @zaneta

It looks like My Work is being actively developed. Today I logged in and have this showing up. I don’t think I activated My Work from the Labs.

One main problem for me is that sub-items aren’t showing in My Week yet. So it looks like I have nothing due today or this week.

There is a support page here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019300579 but this is about the old My Work design . This new design is ordered by date due rather than date assigned - thank goodness.

1 Like