Several model tables

Hello,

I have created several model tables.
I wish they could all three be created all at once. (In the same way as the models of monday.com which sometimes include several tables already linked).

Thank you for your help,
Jean

Hi @Jean :wave:

I’m not sure I completely understand what you’re looking to achieve here, but I have popped in some options that might be useful based on the information in your post.

If you use the same boards over and over again, you might like to save these boards as templates.
This will make it easy to easily create boards with all of the columns and items that you need.
You can read more on this here: Does monday.com offer templates?

Once you’ve saved your board as a template, you can use an automation to trigger the creation of this board from this template.

When you configure this automation, you can pick the template you’d like to be used:

You can then set up an automation to create a specific templated board when a status changes to the relevant status label.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smiley:

Best,

Dani

Hi again @Jean

Just wanted to check in and see if you needed any further assistance here?

If not, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If you do have further questions, feel free to ask away!

Best,
Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.