Show tasks assigned to my team in My Work

How can I show all tasks assigned to me or my team in My Work? We assign tasks to teams when any person in the team can fulfil the task. It’s handier than assigning the task to all the people in the team, but it seems not to show up in My Work, which makes assigning it to the team pointless. I can configure it to show other people’s tasks, but I cannot seem to be allowed to add a team.

Am I missing something? Is there another way to achieve the same (e.g., is there a way to assign a task to all members of a team)?

2 Likes

Within the MyWork board, click on “Customize” and you can choose whose tasks you want to view in the board.

Thank you for your suggestion! I see now that my phrasing was ambiguous, apologies for the confusion. If I do what you suggested I see my tasks and all tasks assigned to any member of my team. What I need instead is to see the tasks assigned either to me or to the whole team (i.e., “the team” as an assignee). Is that possible?

Hi Francesco,

Could you find a solution for this ? I encounter the same limitation…

Unfortunately not. I ended up creating an automation to be notified whenever a task changes status, which is very verbose but helpful to make sure I am not missing anything.

Hello Francesco,

Thanks you for you reply. We ended up doing quite the same but automating a notification a little before the task due date arrives. This should ensure people don’t miss them. We also made a feature request in case you would like to join on this one : Add Option in My Work to also display tasks assigned to the teams I belong to

1 Like

Hoping that this feature is completed soon. The teams feature in general feels really incomplete without being able to filter correctly.

Agree - we would also love to see this feature/functionality added as our team would like to assign tasks to teams the same way.