Software development documentations

We are starting up a software development project and want to use Monday. Can anybody give me an advice how we should deal with the software documentation? Some parts of our team want to use confluence. I like the idea to integrate documentation in the monday online doc view. This means that we would not jump between different tools.

How are you doing this?

Hi @Geserit :wave:

I just wanted to reach out and see if you were able to manage your software documentation within the monday.com platform?

If not, I wonder if monday workdocs could be an option for you here? The workdocs allow you to collaborate on documentation with your team and pull in data from your boards too. They allow you to have a central place for you and your team to collaborate, brainstorm, plan, and execute.

This could be a great option to allow you to create software documentation without having to leave the platform!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Hey @Geserit :wave:

Have you had a chance to take a look at @Dani’s recommendation of using monday workdocs? Do you think this would work for you?

Otherwise, you can learn about all the ways you can store files across the platform here: How to manage my files in monday.com

For editing files, images, etc., we’ve also added some new tools that you can use if that helps at all!:

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Hey @Geserit :wave:

Just checking in on whether you have seen either me or Dani’s messages with potential solutions/resources!

If they don’t quite solve your question, let us know in this thread or PM us with more details so we can continue assisting from there :slight_smile:

Otherwise, make sure to mark the relevant response as the solution so other community members can quickly find the answer!

Cheers,
Jenna

Hi @Geserit

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.