Sum of specific cell's value in grouped subitems

is there a way to see the sum amount of a specific cell’s value when the cell repeats in the same subitem (same product we make) on different parent lines (many orders containing this product)?

I’ve created a filter to group the orders (parent lines) that contain the this product (the subitem)
who’s status is not “ready” and want to get the sum amount of the units we still need to work on and get “ready”
thanks.

Based on what you’ve said, I think the simplest solution would be to create a dashboard. You can create different types of widget, such as numbers. But here is a handy view in a bar chart.

Assuming your data is arranged as follows:

You can create a stacked bar chart which will show the total “quantity” of different products based on a status. The status needs to be on a subitem level, so consider that. (Other solutions offer alternatives to this…)

Here’s the resulting stacked bar. (“Done” might be “Filled”, while “empty” could be “Unfilled” or something similar)

Again, there are a lot of other approaches to this. Feel free to reach out if you want to discuss the structure of your solution. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea. I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Thank you, this helped me!

1 Like