Table and Line Chart Components - UI Kit

Hi Monday community,

1. I am looking for a table component in the Monday component library similar to the one from the documentation from this link (see image below)

Where can I find something to create a board view with this table component?

1. Is there a line chart component that Monday can offer (see image)?

If not, I would like to ask if anyone has suggestions on UI Kit libraries to use for creating Monday board views. I’ve used Material UI before.

Thank you for your time!

Hey @yizucodes :wave:

Thanks for the great question! It doesn’t appear that we have elements like this just yet to share, but i’ll take a closer look and get back to you in case I dig anything up :slight_smile:

If anyone has any additional input to share, that would be very welcome as well!

-Alex

1 Like

Hi @AlexSavchuk :wave:

Thank you for your reply. A table component would be helpful, I think that’s a common component :slight_smile:

What chart library would you recommend that works well with Monday’s board view? I am using the line chart to display data from a 3rd party API.
I’m using the React template if that helps!

Thank you for your time!

@yizucodes

Thank you for your patience here! Our developers confirmed that those component are not currently available.

While I haven’t used those components myself, I’ve done some searching online and I thought the following solutions could be helpful:

I hope this is helpful!

-Alex

Hi @AlexSavchuk,

Thank you and your team’s feedback! I am actually going to use Ant Design and Ant Design Charts :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

1 Like

@yizucodes

Amazing! Those look quite nice, thanks so much for sharing the way you’ve decided to approach this. I hope this works well for you!

-Alex

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.