The "Column Updated" webhook doesn't send the group name

I’m using Zapier to build my own, more featureful version of the Monday → Outlook sync. Foremost among my requirements is that the group name be included in the Outlook event title. I have a column in my Monday board that should control whether each item is synced as an event. To enable this, Zapier created a webhook in Monday that triggers when I update that column. I then want to take the data from the event payload, grab the group name as well as some data from the item itself, and send them to Outlook properly formatted. Unfortunately, it seems Monday doesn’t include the group name in the webhook data, only the group ID. This is particularly perplexing given that the group name is included in the payload for item creation, just not for updates.

Am I missing something here? Does anyone know of a workaround for this issue? Is it intended behavior or a bug?

A workaround could be to add an extra step in Zapier where you retrieve group data based on group ID. If that’s not an option, you can retrieve board data based on the board ID and then see the name of the group, using the group ID