Delivered Data in zapier or webhook

Hi, I’m trying to use zapier so that when a new item is created on a board, I can send the information of a column of that item to another application and I can’t do it. I can’t do it with webhook either because monday doesn’t deliver the data for all the columns. For example I have a column of mail and I want that when a status changes, send that data from that column of mail to another application and it is not possible because when I choose, for example, a specific column in zapier it does not give me the data of the others columns of the same item

@SAMlatinoamerica,

I don’t know if it is possible in Zapier. But, using Integromat, the way that you would do this is to use the “Get an Item” module to read the entire item right after the webhook module.

Hi @SAMlatinoamerica, welcome to our community!

At this time, I believe you will need to include an additional step in your Zap flow so that you’re able to query the other column values for that item.

The flow will be very similar to what you’re able to do in Integromat. It looks like there is a “Webhook” Zap that you can connect to your Zapier flow (although it’s a Premium feature).

If you can’t find what you’re looking for in Zapier, I would definitely recommend checking out Integromat as well!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.