Tracket Item ID write back to Billing

Essentially we are investigating Tracket as a possible timesheet platform.

• When in our Finance Board on monday we would like our Finance board to auto populate from tracket Item ID.
  • However we cannot link the Item ID in Tracket to auto populate the Item ID in the Finance board. We would use an Item ID as a Project to which we would bill for.
  • Example: Project x (Item ID) created in the timesheet 14 hours allocated for billing, this should auto populate in the Finance Board as Project X (Item ID) for billing purposes.

Do I connect my projects board to tracket and then to Finance?

How can I achieve this? Appreciate all the help

Hi Kirsten - I think this can be accomplished using make.com.

If you want we can connect and discuss if its possible, even do a POC.

Here is my link if you want to chat: Calendly - Carrie Fifield

Hi @KirstenLeighton
Bas here, from the Tracket team :slight_smile:

I would love to get in touch with you to see what we can do helping you achieve what you’re looking for natively in Tracket. Please find an available spot in my calender and let’s talk.

I really appreciate the help @fifield21 and give us a shot at solving this :1st_place_medal:

Looking forward to speaking with you.

All the best,

Bas
Product Manager @ Avisi Apps

Hi Bas and Kirsten-

I didn’t mention we are both a tracket and monday partner- and the fix on delimitating your items would easily be fixed with Tracket.

However when you are ready to connect it to your Billing/ Invoicing- we can help you with our partners with make.com. We use this same work flow internally, and have helped set it up for several other organizations.

@fifield21 :raised_hands: That’s even better. we can loop each other in and make this a joint effort :muscle: