Trying to setup a basic workflow

Hey @DragonDon ~ Welcome to the Community :wave:

monday.com is indeed completely customizable and we’ve built our resources based on real use cases from our users, but I can understand your feelings about trying to find exactly what you’re looking for!

Another great spot to check for templates made for specific use cases outside of our Templates Center would be our monday.com Stories!

For example, here’s two potential templates that if adjusted a bit, might be helpful for your workflow based on what you’ve shared:

For our Quotes & Invoices, you should only need need to add these details once for it to be reflected in the “Bill from:” fields on this board and the “Bill to” will populate based on the information within the columns of the item itself.

To share these invoices, you can follow the steps in this article under the section “Preview and Share”, but we don’t have an internal automation set up to share this at the moment: Quotes & Invoices on monday.com

As for the moving of the item, would this automation be what you’re looking for?:

I would also recommend writing into support@monday.com with more details and some screenshots of what you have built and we can go from there! (Please include a link to this post when you write in so they can take a look at well).

On the other hand, we understand that you might want to have someone build your personalized account/board structure, train your team, or even create custom integrations on your behalf. Our amazing certified partners can offer you these and other professional services.

To request a quote and learn more, please feel free to fill out this form so they can contact you – typically they will be in touch within 7 business days. If you prefer, you can also browse our Partners Directory and reach out to them directly :slight_smile:

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

1 Like