Trying to think of creative ways to manage large project lists

Right now, we currently use a calendar to position our projects. However, we are in carpentry, and jobs move around a ton. Install dates are almost never set in stone, and they can change by the hour.

I’m trying to think of a good way to organize the projects (88 of them). In reality, it’s just an order of priority. The job that currently needs to get installed next is the one that we work on right now. Then, if that changes, we swap over to the other job. It’s all word of mouth though. Nobody is really looking at the calendar because it’s way too complex.

Does anybody have good ideas on how to set this up in Monday?

1 Like

I’m intrigued by your question but it really depends on what you want to accomplish with Monday. Just guessing, it seems you might want to know quickly what people are working on now and what might be up next in terms of priorities if something changes?

Hi @EthanPenn :wave:

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have several project based clients and plenty of experience in these solutions as well as detailed project management requirements so I’m confident we can help.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and see how we can help - no obligations at any point.

Meet with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream