Using Monday.com Offline in Desktop App

Hi team,

Would love to have an offline version of Monday.com for those of us who spend a lot of times on the planes and in super remote places :). Ideally, the offline version would sync with the online version once the user is back online. :slight_smile: Thank you! Love your work.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing this feedback and thank you for your compliment! We’ve had this request in the past but it’s not so in demand. We are documenting and tracking this to see if this is possible and how to implement this in the future. I’ll share this with our product team so they can use this as reference! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest I think this would be really great but for me it is indeed a low prio feature.

3 Likes

+1 for Offline Mode

We have a lot of technicians who work with monday and in often at building lots the have no internet connection.
I will love it to use the offline mode during travelling by plane also

5 Likes

Offline is a critical feature for anyone who

1. Spends time on planes
  2. Spends time in developing countries

Moreover, ALL your competitors function offline through their apps. The web version doesn’t need to work offline, but if your mobile and desktop apps don’t work offline, that minimizes one of the main reasons for even having an app.

I paid lots of $$ to use Monday.com because I love it so much, but I’m currently having to switch everything over to my FREE Trello account just so I can get work done on planes and in Africa. I’m trying to run an international organization and this lack of functionality (that even free apps already have) is making Monday.com useless to me.

3 Likes

This would definitely be useful for my team as we travel all over the US and often find ourselves without internet (trains, planes). This is especially difficult for when we have meetings and need to record all minutes that require action. Currently, we make lists on excel and then batch copy to the corresponding board whenever we get some access. This causes a delay between the time when we have the meeting and when our team members not present get the notification that action is required.
More complex usability in offline mode would be the cherry on top, but this basic use is really impacting our team.
Aside from this, we are loving Monday!!! We even fully migrated to it to get past some of the awkward yoga poses our previous software was forcing us into :wink:

It would be awesome to have this feature!
all my friends is crazy about Monday when see how I use it and how it helps me. But you right. Planes, trains, travel thoughts push me to use notepad or other soft to fix my thougts on paper and then (when the Internet connection appear), manage it in Monday

This would be great for me too, i sell headstones for a living and spend a lot of time in churches and cemeteries, neither of which are always within reach of internet, i often need to get onto monday.com to see the customer info and find myself unable to.

Had a request for this today also, would be a great feature.

For anyone using the app on their phones an offline feature is vital. I don’t always have reception and I still need to access Monday and my tasks. I am thinking of switching to another app because I really need this feature.

+1 request for this feature

It is very necessary for who of us how are travelling a lot on plains

Please implement this feature. I have 4-6 flights a month and I find that a flight without any access to wifi is the best time to review tasks, clean up my backlog and plan future tasks. It would be super helpful to be able to use Monday on flights.

Hey Monday team!
Can you provide an estimate when the offline version is intended to be realeased?
Seems like demand is quite high. My team keeps asking me.

+1

Agreed, offline mode in the Monday.com desktop app would be very useful for anyone who travels extensively.

Agree. This is necessary. I found myself at an open house on Saturday, unable to add a potential client to my database as spotty cell coverage and no wifi. I’m shopping for competitors.

Hi Monday. What is the update on this feature? Our sales team travels a and right now we cant use monday on flights or offsite. You say no demand but surely we are not the only people traveling and working!

Offline mode is part of the future ecosystem which is happening now!

I often need to work offline, on planes or in spotty signal areas; not being able to track my tasks or plan my projects offline is pretty debilitating. I don’t need full functionality, but I do need to be able to work on individual boards and pulse’s

Offline would be extremely useful as my team is frequently in locations without internet access.

Offline would be extremely useful now that my team is confined in locations with limited internet access :slight_smile: