Workload of employees

Hi @Julia-monday.com could you please add this widget to my account? Thanks

Ref - Workload of employees

Hi all,

I will make sure this is added to your account by tomorrow latest!

Apologies for the delay!!

Hi @Julia-monday.com Reminder to include my account when adding Scope. Thank you.

Hi @Julia-monday.com In would love to be included in the beta feature release. Can you add uncinc.monday.com as well? Many thanks.

Eltjo

You should all now have this feature granted!!!

Let us know your feedback :smiley:

Hi, can I please have this feature granted to my account?

Thank you!

@naomiCSM can I please have this in my account as well.

@Julia-monday.com could I be added to the list as well? Thanks so much.

would it be possible to get beta access to this as well?

Hi @naomiCSM,
Can you add me to the beta of this feature?

Thanks

Hi guys,

We’ve released this now to everyone!! You should have it automatically :slight_smile:
Let us know if you don’t find it.

Cheers,
Julia

2 Likes

THANKS @Julia-monday.com I’m setting it up and it looks great so far :smiley:

(thanks for the holiday gift Monday Team :raised_hands:)

1 Like

Hi Julia,

I’m also very interested in this feature, could I try it out?

Hi @Adrien361

You should have it automatically now since it’s been released to all accounts on Pro and above.

Let me know if you don’t see it?

Happy holidays :slight_smile:

Hi @Julia-monday.com the new widget capability is very useful but the boards limit for each dashboard is frustrating.
In a scenario like mine where i have a lot of different projects to monitor, the limit of 10 boards per dashboard in our PRO plan doesn’t allow me to get a real picture where my team is spending his time.
Do you suggest any workaround?

Hi Julia,

This sounds like a feature which we’ve been longing for for some time now. Could you please add us to the Beta trial please? https://tgrventures-company.monday.com/

Thank you

Chris

Hi @chriswillson

If you are in trial, you should still have this in the views centre and in the dashboards as a widget.

If you don’t see it, please let me know!

Hey Paolo

Thank you for this feedback!

Can you perhaps add in your request as a feature request i.e. to expand the number of boards feeding into your dashboards?

I will mention that on our Enterprise plan, you get up to 25 boards feeding into your dashboards - would you consider the upgrade?

Cheers,
Julia

Hi Julia

thanks for your suggestion but in my opinion, for a PRO Plan, just only 10 boards are not enough for the intent of the workload widget so, as you suggest to me, i will open a feature request.

Thanks anyway for your support.

Best,
Paolo

2 Likes

Hiya,

No, we have a pro license. Please can you add to the listed account?

Thank you