Zapier Column Value Changed in Board not registering triggers

Ive been trying to set up a Zap from monday.com to GetAccept (on behalf of a client) when a status changes.

I do not really understand what is wrong. I change the desired status and ask Zapier to load more events, but I always get the exact same event, the only difference is the board ID referencing the correct board.
What am I doing wrong? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

event
app
monday
boardId
changedAt
columnId
status
columnType
color
pulseId
userId
NNNNNN (Manually changed)
type
update_column_value
value
label
index
text
Done
style
border
#00B461
color
#00c875
var_name
green-shadow
previousValue
label
index
text
Stuck
style
border
#CE3048
color
#e2445c
var_name
red-shadow
1 Like

Hey @Thomas-Omnitas – thanks for posting!

The data you’re seeing is dummy data that is hardcoded into the “test” stage of the module. It’s feedback that we have received before and are investigating how to resolve.

To make the integration work right now, I’d suggest connecting your Zapier integration and then running the connection (instead of pressing the test button).

What do you think?

Thank you @dipro. The problem is that I use Zapier because I am no coder. I want the test in order for Zapier to pick up proper data making it easier for us none developers to use Zapier. With other apps I can use the test data to get the sources correct without having to consult the API documentation.

What should I do to have the “Column ID: status” trigger the integration when the status is changed to the light Purple color with the label “2. Business Proposal”? I cant seem to find any way to specify which column value change I want to be the trigger in Zapier.

Thanks in advance for further assistance!

I’m experiencing the same issue. Despite changing column values, the new data doesn’t register in Zapier. Help?

Currently having the same issue, I’ve been keeping a regular watch on it but seems to still not be solved.