Ability to filter mirrored column links by condition

Scenario:
John has a list of projects on one board. He has another board with tasks linked to the project board. On the projects board, he would like to put in a column showing the earliest due date for any remaining task. (to see which project is the most urgent). Unfortunately, when he tries to do so, he sees that the mirror column only shows the due date of the very first task, which was finished months ago. He wishes he could make the mirrored column show him the earliest due date after filtering out all closed tasks.

Solution: add an ability to filter a mirrored column to only mirror links that meet certain conditions

I would like to add that I think this would be really powerful.

The current workaround for this is to create additional formula columns. However, maintaining these can be complex and often creates clutter on boards.

I would also find this useful. Currently you can click filter on the column but it doesn’t do anything.

@CSG @monday-team This would be EXTREMELY useful, and it is being used by others in the space. Would love to know if there Is there any sort of dynamic filtering on the roadmap? I know Smart-suite has this, and Airtable just added this feature.