Activate advanced filter

Hello everyone,

Do you know how I can activate the advanced filter feature on a board ?

It seems that I have an Enterprise plan so I think that the advanced filters should be available, but I can’t find how to activate it.

Thank you for your help, have a great day,

Corentin

Hi @corentin.dalfarra!

Can you share a screenshot of your board as well as your account URL? It should already be available for you without needing to activate. If you do not have this option that you see highlighted below in red, I can dig deeper into this with you to ensure you have this feature available.

-Aron

Hello @AronK

Thank you for your answer, I had a meeting with someone from Monday team that explained me about “Labos.Monday” feature and then I activated the “advanced filter” feature to find this.

Have a nice day,

Corentin

Ah, wonderful! Thank you for letting me know - I’m glad you’re all set :slight_smile:

I’m having a similar issue in which some members of my team have access to Advance Filters and some don’t. In the past I had to enable “Board Filters v2” from the Monday.labs but that seems to have disappeared now.

Can you please advice?

Cheers

Hi @Ednar!

Can you share your account URL with me? I’d like to check something on my end to begin troubleshooting. We may need to have you reach out to support@monday.com for further assistance but I want to check first if I can help from my end.

-Aron

There seems to be currently a weird limbo state where the v2 board filters have been removed from monday labs, but not necessarily granted across an entire account. A couple of our clients ran into the same thing last week. A quick note to monday support should fix it up for you or @AronK may be able to update your account.

1 Like

Hey Aron,

I’ve been in contact with support but still not getting to the bottom of it…
My team’s URL is: https://lightspeed-hq.monday.com

Let me know if there’s anything you can do to help!

Cheers :slight_smile:

@Ednar I searched for your ticket with support so that I can get more details around the issue and it looks like all is resolved now!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.