Add attachments to email integrations

Hey! Thank you for this feedback. We sincerely apologise for the delay in responding. Our team is working on improving our response process, so appreciate your understanding in advance :pray:

That being said, currently this is a setback that our team is aware of and hoping to address at some point in the future, although we are unable to provide a specific eta as of now. As an alternative, can I kindly ask if you had come across our emails and activities app which allows you to attach files directly from the files column?

Hi Bianca, yes I saw that as an option but then I’d need to attach the file to every new lead causing more work and then they also wouldn’t be able to see it if it is stored in Monday and they don’t have an account.

Please update this thread when this feature has been made!
Thank you!
Ashley

1 Like

This is a feature we would utilize to its full potential as well.
There are some other discussions with the same type of topic.

Most discussed:

1 Like

I second this opinion profoundly!

Please allow us to attach files from the File Column to emails!
Or if not a direct attached file, please allow us to have public links! Why can’t we set Public/Private links in the specific Column’s Settings?

1 Like

Thanks for submitting this request and thanks to all those that voted and commented.
I am excited to share that adding attachments to email integrations is on our on our roadmap! Over the next few quarters, the team will be working on improving the Email integrations, specifically with new workflow builder.

Read more about the feature status here and keep sharing your ideas with us. They help us when deciding what to features to work on next.

1 Like

That’s great news, thanks!

Hi Juliet.

Thanks for the feedback. Being such a basic yet critical part of the system this should be escalated from roadmap to priority.

If you are saying a few quarters are we saying realistically a year away?

Regards.

2 Likes

Is there are ETA on this?

2 Likes

I would love to know as well. Very anxiously waiting.

This is something that is desperately needed! Please make it a priority!

1 Like

Up vote a million times! This is a much needed addition to Monday!

@AndyClayton - how do you change the attachment from a paperclip icon to a PDF file icon. The file attached looks like phishing email so I am afraid no one will open it.

We need this functionality as well!

Would love this feature too.

I have a concrete use case with this functionality. any ETA?

1 Like

does anyone have a link to the Monday roadmap showing this feature? we are eagerly awaiting this feature as well.

I created a bunch of automations to send emails with PDF’s clients can fill out. Unfortunately it looks like Monday does not allow this - you need to be a user of Monday. So if my team receives these emails, they can simply download the link. But everyone not in the team (a new client for example) the link takes them to monday.com to sign in. I do not want to have hundreds of guest accounts, I just want to be able to send PDF’s via an automated email. This would be an amazing feature if that could be added

1 Like

@Rob We stopped bothering with monday email automations for anything sent to clients. We use zapier to send the email with the gmail or outlook steps that is triggered by a change of status in Monday. If you use outlook in zapier, at the moment you can send only 1 attachement and with gmail as many as you want with a limit of 25mg total. So we created a personal gmail account with a redirect to our email address, and in the automation, we specify to reply to the desired email address. It works pretty well.

Thanks for the info! I will check this out this weekend and see if I can make that work for me!